A few days after starting the special flights, Air Arabia scheduled another series of special flights between Paris and Agadir. In all, two return flights per week are scheduled from the city of Agadir and have been launched since July 19, following a well-defined plan.
In a press release, the airline explains that it has drawn up a schedule for these new routes which is as follows:
• Agadir-Paris: Sunday: departure at 4:15 pm for an arrival scheduled at 8:55 pm
• Paris-Agadir: Return at 9:45 p.m. for a landing at 11:55 p.m.
• Agadir-Paris: Wednesday – departure at 06:25 for an expected arrival at 11:05
• Paris-Agadir: Return at 11:55 for an arrival at 14:05
Other flights from Casablanca to Agadir are also scheduled as follows:
• Agadir-Casablanca: Monday 00:35 (departure) – 01:35 (arrival)
• Casablanca-Agadir: Tuesday 23:15 – 00:15 (+1)
• Agadir-Casablanca: Wednesday – 14:45 – 15:45
• Casablanca-Agadir: Sunday – 14:35 – 15:35
It therefore invites its customers who wish to book a flight to contact all of the company’s sales channels: its website and call center, its network of partner agencies or directly at the airport.
Air Arabia also requires a mask to be worn on all of its flights and performs temperature checks at the start of each flight. It also calls on its customers to comply with the conditions and requirements of the countries of departure and destination while informing themselves about the eligibility conditions established by the government.