Home / Healthcare / Coronavirus: 2nd death in Morocco, new confirmed case

Coronavirus: 2nd death in Morocco, new confirmed case

A second death to the new Coronavirus was recorded in Morocco, announced Tuesday the ministry of Health. He is a 75-year-old Moroccan citizen from the city of Salé, the ministry said in a statement.

In the same press release, the ministry announces a new confirmed case at the laboratory of the Institut Pasteur-Maroc of a Moroccan from Casablanca from France, noting that the patient’s state of health is stable and does not give rise to concern.

The citizen is under medical assistance in a Casablanca hospital where he is taken care of in accordance with the sanitary measures in force.

The new case brings the number of confirmed Coronavirus cases to 38 so far, the statement said.

The ministry invites citizens to respect the rules of hygiene and health security as well as the preventive measures taken by the Moroccan authorities by demonstrating responsibility and patriotism.

Check Also

Coronavirus: 4412 new cases in Morocco, 349688 in total

4412 new cases of infection with the new coronavirus (Covid-19) were confirmed in Morocco until …

Leave a Reply