The government has just announced a new step in reducing deconfinement which will be applied from this Sunday, July 19 at midnight.
– Hotels can use 100% of their accommodation capacity without always exceeding 50% for their common areas (restaurants, swimming pools, sports halls, etc.)
– Public transport can go up to 75% of its capacity
– Meetings and sporting events are permitted without spectators
– Gatherings and activities for less than 20 people are now permitted
– Cultural centers, libraries, museums and historic sites may open without exceeding 50% of capacity.
However, certain activities remain prohibited such as festivities, wedding parties, funerals, cinema, public swimming pools.
The health authorities recall that the barrier gestures must be followed scrupulously in order to limit the spread of the virus. Any outbreak of spread may result in a strict reconfiguration of the area.