The new MBC5 channel has been broadcasting since yesterday in all the Maghreb countries. The first program broadcast by the channel is episode 1 of the fifth season of “The Voice”, followed by the series “Collision” (“Istidam”) and the Moroccan film “Hayat”.
The live broadcast of the new MBC5 satellite channel for the first time (with the slogan “Our power is one”) began on Saturday from 19:30. The new channel begins its broadcast by episode 1 of the fifth season of the show “The Voice”; this episode is available for the Maghreb audience in preview on MBC5.
The fifth season of “The Voice” also promises a lot of surprises, including the participation of many stars and a prestigious jury composed of Ragheb Alama, Ahlam, Samira Said and Mohamed Hamaki. This fifth edition will also be marked by the presence of a wide range of talents, who come from no less than 17 different Arab nationalities and who will all stand out with their expressive and exceptional voices.
The first episode of The Voice was followed by the broadcast of the Turkish series “Istidam” translated into Moroccan dialect, which features the famous actor Kivanc Tatlitug (“Muhannad”) alongside other talented actors, like Melicia Asli, Altchin Sanjo and Aounour Sailak. Filled with suspense and twists, the series “Istidam” tells the story of four people, Kadir, Zeinab, Gemery and Karam, who, after escaping a very serious accident, will see their destinies united and sealed forever. The first and second episodes of this series were broadcast last night, from 21:00.
At 23:00, MBC5 screened the Moroccan film “Hayat” by Raouf Sabahi, which brings together renowned actors such as Idriss Rokh, Ezz Alarab Kaghat, Malik Akhmis, Latifa Ahrar, Abdel Rahim Mounari, Osama Bastaoui, Mariam Bakouch, and Nisrine Radi. The story of this film takes place in a bus that carries several people whose conversations reflect the different ways of thinking and living in Moroccan society.
– “THE VOICE” broadcasted on MBC5 on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 19:30, with a replay scheduled after midnight.
– The series “Istidam” broadcast on “MBC5” on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 21:30, with a replay scheduled after midnight.
– The film “Hayat” broadcast on MBC5 on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 23:00. , with a replay scheduled at 5:00 am
The MBC5 channel is available on the following satellites:
– Yotel Sat and Nilesat, at a frequency of 11,559 vertical / for a coding rate of 27,500 and an error coefficient of 6/5.
– Arabsat at a frequency of 12,284 verticals / for a coding rate of 27,500 and an error coefficient of 6/5.