Home / Sport / Ronaldo case: Las Vegas police want a DNA sample

Ronaldo case: Las Vegas police want a DNA sample

While the star of Juventus continues to deny the facts in block, the police in Las Vegas has just issued an arrest warrant to recover the DNA of CR7, says the Wall Street Journal.

Recall that Khatryn had accused in 2009 the rapist. The Juventus striker has, according to the model, reached an agreement in early 2010 with her, buying her silence at a price of $ 375,000. According to some media reports, both sides also agreed that all documents related to this case be destroyed.

In 2017, this story has resurfaced after the leak of some extracts related to this case, pushing the agent of CR7 out of silence. He was quick to issue a statement in which he denied the charges he described as “disgusting” and “scandalous”.

In a recent face-to-face interview with the German newspaper Der Spiegel, the accuser recounted her version of the events alleged to have occurred, according to her, on the night of June 12, 2009 at a hotel in Las Vegas. “At 99%, I’m a good guy. I do not know about the remaining 1%,” said Ronaldo to Kathryn. Investigators in Las Vegas now want to verify that the DNA found on the complainant’s dress is that of Ronaldo.

Check Also

Coronavirus: Cristiano Ronaldo tested positive

The Portuguese football federation has just announced that Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for the …

Leave a Reply