The General Directorate of Civil Aviation (DGAC), under the Ministry of Tourism and Air Transport, has published a new procedure relating to the conditions of access to the national territory of Moroccan nationals stranded abroad.
In a circular addressed to airlines, the DGAC lists the access conditions, which are validated by the competent Moroccan services and which will take effect on Saturday, May 08, 2021.
Passengers must present the following documents at check-in for the flight:
• The declaration of honor, in accordance with the attached model
• A negative PCR test of less than 48 hours
• The authorization to leave Moroccan national territory issued by the Ministry of the Interior (Prefecture or Province)
• Proof of a confirmed reservation (payment receipt) in the following hotel structures designated by the local authorities:
– Hotel ONOMO 3 stars – Nouaceur
– Hotel ATLAS 4 stars – Nouaceur
– Hotel SNOB 4 stars – Boulevard Al Messire (Anfa)
– Hotel Ibis 3 stars – Center near Casa-Port (Anfa)
– Hotel Ibis 3 stars – Boulevard Abdelmoumen (Anfa)
– Hotel Delta Atlas 3 stars – Boulevard Mohammed V (Anfa)
The DGAC invites airlines to:
• Ensure that the documents presented by the passenger at the time of purchasing the ticket and at the time of check-in and boarding to Casablanca Mohammed V Airport comply with those stated above
• Send the list of passengers affected by this procedure to your representation at Casablanca Mohammed V airport before the flight departs, to ensure their routing through the Airport Management to the Health Officer, to the authorities. local authorities in Nouaceur and the Border Police.