Here is a Royal Cabinet release:
“His Majesty The King Mohammed VI, May God Assist Him, presided this day at the Royal Palace of Rabat, a working session devoted to the program of upgrading the offer of Vocational training and renovation of sectors and methods teaching.
This working session follows the two previous meetings devoted to the vocational training sector, which benefits from a constant high level of public solicitude, as a strategic lever of competitiveness and a promising way for the professional integration of young people.
The Sovereign, in this sense, called for a realistic approach that rigorously sets priorities according to the needs of the national economy and the labor market, social expectations and aspirations of Moroccans.
This upgrading program, currently being finalized and developed in accordance with the High Orientations and Royal Observations, will be presented at a forthcoming and final meeting of the Commission.
This working session took place in the presence of :
- Mr. Saad Eddine El Othmani, Head of Government,
- Mr. Omar Azzimane, Advisor to HM the King, President of the Higher Council of Education, Training and Scientific Research,
- Mr. Fouad Ali El Himma, Advisor to HM the King,
- Mr. Abdelouafi Laftit, Minister of the Interior,
- Mr. Aziz Akhannouch, Minister of Agriculture, Maritime Fisheries, Rural Development and Water and Forests,
- Mr. Saïd Amzazi, Minister of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research,
- Mr. Moulay Hafid Elalamy, Minister of Industry, Investment, Trade and Economy,
- Mr. Abdelkader Amara, Minister of Equipment, Transport, Logistics and Water,
- Mr. Anas Doukkali, Minister of Health,
- Mr. Mohamed Sajid, Minister of Tourism, Air Transport, Air Craftsmanship and Social Economy,
- Mr. Mohamed Yatim, Minister of Labor and Professional Integration,
- and Mrs. Loubna Tricha, Director General of the Office of Vocational Training and Promotion of Labor”.