The wireless Internet changed people’s lives and enabled them to carry out many tasks – personal communication or job performance – and the Internet has evolved dramatically over the years to speed up people-to-person communication.
A problem with this tool is the unprecedented number of devices that help users connect to the Internet from mobile phones to computers, smart clocks, sensors and artificial intelligence technologies.
Over the next two years, experts are predicting major changes in wireless gadgets such as the emergence of a new generation of Wi-Fi called Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5 and the 5G network.
– Many countries, led by the United States and China, are racing to develop the fifth generation 5G network, which experts expect to see a breakthrough in both mobile and Internet communications, as well as support for advanced technologies such as virtual reality and artificial intelligence.
– In general, the fifth-generation network will become a cellular network that will speed up the Internet for both home use, businesses, government agencies, and so on.
– Telecommunications companies plan to install the components of the fifth-generation network to operate more efficiently, with new tools and forms of communication and the Internet, such as small wireless router devices in some places, and the launch of such new networks and radios Shortest and millimeter waves.
– Short wavelengths mean more data transmission over shorter distances, and 5G is promising to transmit data at tremendous speeds over short wavelengths, which will mean, for example, virtual reality broadcasting and communication between self-driving cars.
Instead of trying to increase Wi-Fi speeds in theory, which is likely to fail, companies are trying to produce new WiFi transmitters, including Wi-Fi 6, also called 802.11ax.
– This device is expected to support better connectivity of TVs, Xbox players, mobile phones and smart refrigerators.
– This device can become a reality in human life through the first two devices called “Mu-MIMO”, which allows the transmission of wire, and the second called “OFDMA”, which divides the channels into many parts that allow dealing and broadcast the Internet for many devices.
These technologies will not only accelerate the download of movies on Netflix, but will also accelerate messaging through social networking applications and improve the performance of smart devices in homes.