The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) will hold its meetings of the Boards of Governors and General Assemblies on April 5 and 6, 2019 in Marrakesh.
For two days, there will be several strategic meetings of the group:
* The 44th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank
* The 26th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Corporation of Investment and Export Credits
* The 12th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development
* The 19th General Assembly of the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector
* The 14th General Assembly of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation
Seminars and events on the sidelines of the Annual Meeting will be moderated by high-level guests from the public and private sectors, academics and members of civil society. The program of these events provides a dynamic platform for discussions on economic, financial and development issues of particular interest to IsDB Group stakeholders.
Open to all registered participants, these events are intended to foster exchange of views and promote partnership, cooperation and knowledge sharing.
In addition, other institutions will hold their general meetings, such as:
* Association of National Development Financing Institutions of the Islamic Development Bank Member Countries
* The Federation of Consultants of Islamic Countries
* The Federation of Entrepreneurs of Islamic Countries
A global financing institution based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the IsDB finances human development infrastructure in 57 countries, impacting the lives of one in five people around the world.
The IsDB is one of the most active multilateral development banks at the international level. Its operating assets exceed $ 16 billion, its capital is $ 70 billion and its credit rating is AAA.
In addition, the IsDB is the world’s largest issuer of Sukuk and funds research and training in this area, in order to prepare for the future of Islamic banking and finance.