The interior, health and trade and industry ministries have released a joint statement detailing the new relief measures, which are scheduled to take effect on Thursday, June 25 at 12:00 a.m.
The document explains that throughout the national territory:
– Cafes and restaurants will resume on-site service, without exceeding 50% of their capacity
– Commercial activities in shopping centers, malls will take over under conditions to be specified
– Leisure and entertainment centers, sports halls, hammams, reopen their doors without exceeding the limit of 50% of the reception capacity
– Activities linked to audiovisual production are resumed
– Public transport between cities, rail or road, will resume under conditions to be specified
– Domestic air flights are resumed
With regard to Zone 1, it is now possible to:
– Travel between regions of zone 1, upon presentation of the National identity card
– Frequent beaches, provided that social distancing is respected
– Go to nearby outdoor sports grounds
Likewise, domestic tourism and tourist establishments can resume their activities provided they do not exceed 50% of the accommodation and catering capacity.